Christian Communicators.Conference’s mission is to educate, validate, and launch women in their speaking ministry.
Our goals for the CC conferences are:
- to create intimate environments for mental, emotional, spiritual, and professional growth as a Christian speaker
- to build a support sisterhood that builds up, lifts up, and encourages one another in our speaking business/ministry
- to deliver proven methods of organizing presentations, adding humor, refining voice control, and bringing animation to talks, testimonies, and stories
- to learn business etiquette, professional protocols, and how to make the audience like you before saying one word from the podium
- to go beyond preparing a speech to address media and promotional materials
“Are you being called to speak to women? Do you wonder how to begin? Come to Christian Communicator’s Conference and learn everything (and more) you need to know. Vonda and Carolyn give you more than a conference – they give you their love, support, laughter, and their ongoing commitment to encourage Godly leadership. I use daily the tools they teach and remember my two conferences with inspiration and gratitude.”
Marcia Gaddis, GA
Want to know more? Visit the Registration Details, Testimonials, Conference Schedule, and Conference Leaders pages. Then head on over to the Online Registration page to save your spot. Spaces are limited, so don’t delay!
Be sure to sign up below for future newsletters as Christian Communicators continues to find more ways to help speakers do what they’re called to do.