When we are being imprisoned by unforgiveness it hinders our prayers.
Let’s talk REAL for a moment, shall we?
- Forgiveness (Easy word to say…Tough word to do!)
- No, it doesn’t erase what someone did, but it prevents us from doing time for their crime.
- We can’t reach what’s in front of us until we let go of what’s behind us. (Either way life does move on with or without us.)
- It steals our days & robs us of joy!
- Corrie ten Boom said “Forgiveness is the key that unlocks the door of resentment & the handcuffs of hate. It is power that breaks the chains of bitterness & the shackles of selfishness.”
Pray for help in forgiving those who have hurt you. Overcoming always requires prayer.
In my own life, I have found a stagnant prayer life is like a flat tire…it doesn’t get any better until I change it. Begin this day in prayer. No matter what obstacle gets in the way and believe me, Satan will give us every obstacle to get in the way of praying. He will even make us feel that since we had a bad day …we have a bad life.
We must stand on the solid rock and tell the negativity committee that meets in the boardroom of our head to sit down and be quiet! (We know the originator of that committee.) Good will overcome evil. How do we know? Because the Bible tells us so.
Good things will come…………………..
A reminder to us all. Good things don’t come to those who just sit and wait. Good things come to those who pray hard, pursue the goal, and give God the glory!
From one sister to another…………….((((BigHug))))
Love you, Tammy