2018 Christian Communicators Speaker Training
You’re invited to join the new directors- Sherry Poundstone, Tammy Whitehurst and Lori Boruff to the 9th CHRISTIAN COMMUNICATORS CONFERENCE TRAINING
This unique 5-day, 4-night conference is designed to encourage, refresh and empower women to share their stories and deepen their faith.
A small conference where BIG dreams happen!
We limit registrations so you will experience:
- A small but vibrant community of like minded women
- One-on-one appointments with experts to answer your question
- Life-long friendships
- and so much more!
Here is what graduates are saying…
“Christian Communicators is the best speaker-training conference I have attended not only because of the training and feedback but because of the genuine love for Christ and love for others that is given to each attendee.
Christian Communicators goal is to make Jesus known through communicating and for love through others. If you have not attended this conference … what are you waiting for?Cherie Nettles, SC
When I decided to attend CCC in August of 2016, I assumed I’d discover tips on what color scarves to wear. I hoped the conference would stir my creativity for new speaking topics. I prayed CCC would heal me of my fear of public speaking.
A miracle took place in my heart at Christian Communicators Conference 2016. Not only did God stir new passion and ministry ideas, He set me free to be me!Julie Garmon, GA
“My experience at CCC led me to an acceptance of a calling, because of insecurities and excuses, I’ve been reluctant to embrace.
I did not anticipate the internal revelations & emotional transformation that occurred while at CCC with amazing women of God who although we met as strangers, we departed as forever friends.Becky Carpenter, TX
What will CCC do for me?
There are many benefits. Get ready to:
- Clarify your ministry focus and mission
- Create compelling messages
- Incorporate drama, music, props, and humor into your presentations
- Use the stage to your best advantage
- Dress for the occasion
- Develop necessary speaker forms
- Use social media to share your ministry
- Impress event planners
- Leverage your message
- Generate income from a product table—even if you don’t have a published book!
- Polish etiquette skills to build your confidence
- Breakthrough past fears and failures to move forward in God’s calling on your life
THAT’S NOT ALL! As a CCC graduate you will receive:
- Educational opportunities through continued mentoring
- Access to the Christian Communicator Facebook communities
- Opportunity to participate in future CCC events and trainings, exclusive to CCC grads
- Monthly radio shows with guest speakers, including CCC grads, media specialists, speakers, and authors.
- The opportunity to be a guest blogger on the Christian Communicators blog
- Christian Communicators Newsletter with highlights, tips and resources
- Ongoing support, critiques, speaking and networking opportunities
Five BIG Conference Bonuses!
These FIVE valuable bonuses will enhance your speaking ministry!
Your investment – only $1195
Two Easy Payment Options!
- $250 non-refundable deposit saves your seat! Balance paid in full by April 1, 2018
- SAVE and pay only $1145 when paid in full TODAY! After January 1, 2018 – $1195
Note: Lodging and lunch are not included. See “Program Package Includes” for details.
Here is our Cancellation Policy:
- $250 non-refundable deposit is added to our scholarship fund
- 50% balance refund if cancelled by April 1, 2018
- 25% balance refund after April 1, 2018
- No balance refund after May 1, 2018
CCC’s program package includes:
- Breakfast and dinner meals included
- Interactive classes
- 1:1 coaching appointments
- Conference materials
- Reproducible ministry forms
- Professionally recorded 5-minute video presentation on a topic of your choice
- Professional photo session
- Limited registration
- Presentation practice session with coaching
- Critiques of final presentation
- Lasting friendships and support from ministry-focused women
- Personal 30 minute post-conference coaching call with Tammy, Sherry or Lori
- Opportunity to participate in future CCC events and trainings, exclusive to CCC grads only
- Partial financial scholarships awarded – application required to be considered
Does NOT include:
- Chateau on the Lake lodging. Once registered, you receive a link to reserve your discounted room rate at $109 (1-2 adults), $139 (3 adults), $149 – 4 adults). This four diamond resort and spa will spoil you rotten! If you prefer a roommate, our private FB page makes that easy!
- Lunch because Chateau on the Lake offers wonderful choices during your two-hour free time! Try their Grille, Deli, Cafe or Sweet Shoppe! Skip lunch and enjoy the fresh air and hike to their marina on Table Rock Lake!
- Create catchy titles
- Know your audience
- Engage your audience
- Use God’s word
- Add humor to tough topics
- Define and format your message
- Life survey
- Speaker do’s and don’ts
- Podiums and microphones
- How to push through fear
- Define success
- Your brand
- Writing bios
- Social Media
- Website checklist
- Purpose statements
- Build your platform
- Happy event planners
- Speaker agents
- Speaker agreements
- Speaker fees
- Speaker tips and tricks
- Get booked and re-booked
- On camera tips
If you can find at least three interests, this conference is worth investing into your ministry and future.
AND, don’t forget this INCREDIBLE VALUE:
- PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOT
- PROFESSIONAL 5-MINUTE VIDEO
- CCC GRADUATE LOGO
- ONE-ON-ONE COACHING
- UNLIMITED SUPPORT FROM THE CCC SISTERHOOD!
What else do I need to know?
Branson Airport – click here
- Chateau on the Lake provides shuttle
- Branson Airport, LLC, 4000 Branson Airport Boulevard, Hollister, Missouri 65672
Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF) – click here
- 2300 N. Airport Blvd., Springfield, MO USA 65802 (Older GPS units may give the airport address as 5000 W. Kearney Street. This is not the correct address.)
- 50 minutes to Branson – easy drive
You will stay four nights at Branson’s only AAA four diamond resort & spa! This modern day castle-like resort is an Ozark mountain top experience! Each morning wake up to the beauty of Table Rock Lake. After a day of intensive training, relax by the pool or enjoy the spa.
We have a fantastic room rate of only $109 per night (1-2 adults). This rate is not only offered during the conference May 30-June 3, but extends one day prior and post conference dates should you choose to enjoy extra time in Branson.
Each luxurious room includes complimentary Wi-Fi, 37” flat-screen HDTVs, Keurig coffee makers and plush bedding. **The conference fee DOES NOT include overnight lodging.
ONCE REGISTERED – YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO VIEW AND CHOOSE YOUR ** ROOM TO MAKE AN ONLINE RESERVATION. **Lakeview rooms and suites are available at a discount as well!
- Business casual
- A nice outfit, appropriate for speaker presentation and head shot (TIP: Avoid striped clothing on camera)
- A 5-minute message to work on during the week and present on Saturday
- Any simple props you may want to use in your 5-minute presentation
- Laptops are welcome, but not required – wi-fi spotty at this location
- You may bring your own books and products to offer for sale during the conference (Details will be discussed prior to conference.)