You’re invited to join the new directors- Sherry Poundstone, Tammy Whitehurst and Lori Boruff to the 8th CHRISTIAN COMMUNICATORS CONFERENCE.
This unique 5-day, 4-night conference is designed to encourage, refresh and empower women to share their stories and deepen their faith.
The conference is small in size but big in results.
We limit registrations so you will experience:
- A small but vibrant community of like minded women
- One-on-one appointments with experts to answer your question
- Life-long friendships
- and so much more!
Here is what graduates are saying…
“Christian Communicators is the best speaker-training conference I have attended not only because of the training and feedback but because of the genuine love for Christ and love for others that is given to each attendee.
Christian Communicators goal is to make Jesus known through communicating and for love through others. If you have not attended this conference … what are you waiting for?Cherie Nettles, SC
When I decided to attend CCC in August of 2016, I assumed I’d discover tips on what color scarves to wear. I hoped the conference would stir my creativity for new speaking topics. I prayed CCC would heal me of my fear of public speaking.
A miracle took place in my heart at Christian Communicators Conference 2016. Not only did God stir new passion and ministry ideas, He set me free to be me!Julie Garmon, GA
“My experience at CCC led me to an acceptance of a calling, because of insecurities and excuses, I’ve been reluctant to embrace.
I did not anticipate the internal revelations & emotional transformation that occurred while at CCC with amazing women of God who although we met as strangers, we departed as forever friends.Becky Carpenter, TX
What will CCC do for me?
There are many benefits. Get ready to:
- Clarify your ministry focus and mission
- Create compelling messages
- Incorporate drama, music, props, and humor into your presentations
- Use the stage to your best advantage
- Dress for the occasion
- Develop necessary speaker forms
- Use social media to share your ministry
- Impress event planners
- Leverage your message
- Generate income from a product table—even if you don’t have a published book!
- Polish etiquette skills to build your confidence
- Breakthrough past fears and failures to move forward in God’s calling on your life
THAT’S NOT ALL! As a CCC graduate you will receive:
- Educational opportunities through continued mentoring
- Access to the Christian Communicator Facebook communities
- Opportunity to participate in Christian Communicators ADVANCED Conference, exclusive to CCC grads
AND COMING SOON…
- Monthly radio shows with guest speakers, including CCC grads, media specialists, speakers, and authors.
- The opportunity to be a guest blogger on the Christian Communicators blog
- Christian Communicators Newsletter with highlights, tips and resources
- Ongoing support, critiques, speaking and networking opportunities
Five BIG Conference Bonuses!
These FIVE valuable bonuses will enhance your speaking ministry!
What Does My Registration Include?
CCC’s program package is all-inclusive. You won’t find a more complete program anywhere!
- Lodging for 5 days and 4 nights
- ALL meals from Wednesday dinner through Sunday breakfast
- Classes, breakout sessions, and training
- 1:1 coaching appointments
- Conference materials
- Reproducible ministry forms
- Professionally recorded 5-minute video presentation on a topic of your choice
- Professional photo session
- Fine dining etiquette class
- Limited registration
- Presentation practice session with coaching
- Critiques of final presentation
- Lasting friendships and support from ministry-focused women
- Personal one-hour post-conference coaching call with Tammy, Sherry or Lori
- Opportunity to participate in future CCAdvanced Conferences, exclusive to CCC grads only
- Financial scholarships awarded
- Peace knowing there are no surprise expenses!
Conference All-Inclusive Package
Single Room: $1580* Double Room: $1280* – Hotel-style rooms, clean and comfortable with queen bed(s) and private bath.
- SAVE $50 on balance with EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION by March 1, 2017
- *Deposit required at registration to reserve your spot: $250 (non-refundable)
- If registration is cancelled, the non-refundable deposit of $250 will be donated to the Christian Communicators Scholarship Fund, which allows women with financial needs to attend.
- Balance due by July 1, 2017
- 50% balance refund if cancelled by July 1, 2017
- 25% balance refund if cancelled by August 1, 2017.
- No balance refund after August 1, 2017
REGISTRATION OPENS FEBRUARY 1, 2017 !
- Create catchy titles
- Know your audience
- Engage your audience
- Use God’s word
- Add humor to tough topics
- Define and format your message
- Life survey
- Speaker do’s and don’ts
- Podiums and microphones
- How to push through fear
- Define success
- Your brand
- Writing bios
- Social Media
- Website checklist
- Purpose statements
- Build your platform
- Happy event planners
- Speaker agents
- Speaker agreements
- Speaker fees
- Speaker tips and tricks
- Get booked and re-booked
- On camera tips
If you can find at least three interests, this conference is worth investing into your ministry and future.
AND, don’t forget this INCREDIBLE VALUE:
- PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOT
- PROFESSIONAL 5-MINUTE VIDEO
- CCC GRADUATE LOGO
- ONE-ON-ONE COACHING
- UNLIMITED SUPPORT FROM THE CCC SISTERHOOD!
What else do I need to know?
Reno- Tahoe International Airport is located 1.5 hours from conference center.
Please arrange flight so you arrive for August 30th registration by 3 p.m. Pacific Time.
Options for reaching Zephyr Point:
- Rides up Lake Tahoe may be arranged from our Facebook page after you register. There may be an extra fee for transportation.
- Or you may make arrangements for car rental at your cost.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Each room has private bathroom
- We are in the Tallac Center, not cabins
- Roommates will be arranged through our FB page
- Smoke-free and alcohol-free
- CCC is a non-fragrance conference
- Pets are not permitted (exception of service dog)
- Parking is limited. Carpool is best
- Business casual
- A nice outfit, appropriate for speaker presentation and head shot (TIP: Avoid striped clothing on camera)
- A 5-minute message to work on during the week and present on Saturday
- Any simple props you may want to use in your 5-minute presentation
- Laptops are welcome, but not required – wi-fi spotty at this location
- You may bring your own books and products to offer for sale during the conference (Details will be discussed prior to conference.)