Drumroll please…We’re pleased to announce that your wait is over!
Registration is now open for the 7th Christian Communicators Conference to be held August 24-28, 2016 at the Billy Graham Training Center at The Cove in beautiful Asheville, NC.
The dates are set, the new benefits are in place, The Cove is anticipating our return, and Carolyn and I are excited to watch as God brings another amazing group of sisters into the community! And best of all, the expanded leadership is lined up, ready to join us in helping you in your call to ministry!
With registration limited to only 30 ladies and membership lasting long past the conference, your conference experience is like no other.
As many have said and you may have heard: Christian Communicators is more than a conference…it’s a community.
Your Christian Communicators experience doesn’t end at the close of Sunday. Instead, you’ll discover it’s just the beginning! After attending CCC, you’ll be part of a vibrant, exciting group of ladies who experience continued promotional and educational opportunities to learn and grow as speakers, writers, and sisters in the Lord.
At a Christian Communicators Conference, less truly is more…
- You won’t be surrounded by hundreds of women…but you’ll be embraced by a few who will become lifelong friends
- You won’t experience long lines for dinner…but you’ll have long conversations over dessert
- You won’t need change for vending machines…but shared stories at afternoon tea can change your life
Come and learn in a small, intimate setting…
then go out and change a great big world.
Your all-inclusive package includes everything you need to start or expand your speaking ministry!
How to create and deliver a message? It’s in there!
How to dress? It’s in there!
How to promote your ministry and gain new speaking opportunities? They’re in there!
Video footage? Yes!
Business forms…determining your fees…generating additional income…
Social media training…fine dining etiquette…a lovely high tea luncheon…
The list goes on and on.
As a participant in this unique conference, you’ll learn how to:
- Discover your ministry focus and mission
- Create compelling messages by including Biblical Truth and your own experiences and stories of life
- Incorporate drama, music, props, and humor into your presentations
- Use the stage to your best advantage
- Dress for the occasion
- Develop the forms, manage the paperwork, and set up an organized system
- Use social networking to share your ministry with others
- Get your information into the hands of event planners
- Generate income from a product table—even if you don’t have a published book!
- Interact with professional protocol and etiquette with church and business leaders
- Face your fears and move forward in the call God has placed on your life
Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. I Peter 3:15
CCC’s program package is all-inclusive. You won’t find a more complete program anywhere!
- Lodging for 5 days and 4 nights
- Meals from Wednesday dinner through Sunday lunch
- Snacks, access to the free yogurt bar and cappuccino machines, and continuous coffee, tea, and soft drinks
- A lovely High Tea Luncheon, appropriate for tea attire, if desired
- Classes, breakout sessions, and training
- Handouts, notebook, and bag
- Reproducible ministry forms
- Professionally recorded video of your presentation
- Headshot photo session
- Fine dining etiquette class
- Two additional video classes from Carolyn and Vonda for continued home study
- Limited registration
- Free airport pick up and return
- Friendship and support from ministry-focused women
- Personal one-hour phone appointment with Carolyn or Vonda after conference
- Opportunity to participate in a future CCAdvanced Conference, limited to CCC grads only
There are no surprise expenses!
This is an exciting week of learning, growing, and hearing from the Lord. But don’t just take our word for it. Check out the Christian Communicators Testimonial Page to hear from some of our graduates. Then we hope you’ll head on over and check out the Registration Details, Schedule, Leadership Team, and Scholarships.
Don’t let another year go by without taking the next step in your speaking journey.
You can grab one of the 30 spots right now! Register here!
Our prayer is that this week will change your life and equip you to fulfill the plan God has for you!
If you have questions, please feel free to contact our conference coordinator, Cynthia Owens, at Cynthia@TheEfficiencyAddict.com.