Registration is now open for the 4th Christian Communicators Conference to be held August 28-September 1, 2013 at the Billy Graham Training Center at The Cove in beautiful Asheville, NC.
The dates are set, the expanded faculty is lined up, the new benefits are in place, The Cove is anticipating our return, and Carolyn and I are excited to watch as God brings another amazing group of sisters into the community!
With registration limited to 30 ladies and membership lasting long past the conference, your conference experience is like no other.
As many have said and you may have heard: Christian Communicators is more than a conference…it’s a community.
Your Christian Communicators experience doesn’t end at the close of Sunday. Instead, you’ll discover it’s just the beginning! After attending CCC, you’ll be part of a vibrant, exciting group of ladies who experience continued promotional and educational opportunities to learn and grow as speakers, writers, and sisters in the Lord.
- You won’t be surrounded by hundreds of women…but you’ll be embraced by a few who will become lifelong friends
- You won’t experience long lines for dinner…but you’ll have long conversations over dessert
- You won’t need change for vending machines…but shared stories at afternoon tea can change your life
- You won’t find big stages…but you’ll find lots of big hearts
Come and learn in a small, intimate setting…
then go out and change a great big world.
Your all-inclusive package includes everything you need to start or expand your speaking ministry!
How to create and deliver a message? It’s in there!
How to dress? It’s in there!
How to promote your ministry and gain new speaking opportunities? They’re in there!
Video footage? Yes!
Business forms…determining your fees…generating additional income…
Social media training…fine dining etiquette…a lovely afternoon tea…
The list goes on and on.
As a participant in this unique conference, you’ll learn how to:
- Discover your ministry focus and mission
- Create compelling messages by including Biblical Truth and your own experiences and stories of life
- Incorporate drama, music, props, and humor into your presentations
- Use the stage to your best advantage
- Dress for the occasion
- Develop the forms, manage the paperwork, and set up an organized system
- Use social networking to share your ministry with others (choice of beginner or intermediate level)
- Get your information into the hands of event planners
- Generate income from a product table—even if you don’t have a published book!
- Interact professionally with church and business leaders, including protocol and etiquette
- Face your fears and move forward in the call God has placed on your life
Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. I Peter 3:15
The Benefits of the Christian Communicators Conference…
CCC’s program package is all-inclusive. You won’t find a more complete program anywhere!
- Lodging for 5 days and 4 nights
- Meals from Wednesday dinner through Sunday lunch
- Snacks, access to the free yogurt bar and cappuccino machines, and continuous coffee and soft drinks
- A lovely afternoon tea, appropriate for tea attire, if desired
- Classes, breakout sessions, and training
- Handouts, notebook, and bag
- Reproducible ministry forms
- Professionally recorded video of your presentation
- Headshot session by professional photographer
- Fine dining etiquette class
- Two additional classes on DVD for continued home study
- Limited registration
- Free airport pick up and return
- Friendship and support from ministry-focused women
- Personal one-hour phone appointment with Carolyn or Vonda after conference
There are no surprise expenses!
This is an exciting week of learning, growing, and hearing from the Lord. But don’t just take our word for it. Check out the Christian Communicators Testimonial Page to hear from some of our graduates. Then we hope you’ll head on over and check out the Registration Details, Schedule, Leadership Team, and Scholarships.
Don’t let another year go by without taking the next step in your speaking journey.
Our prayer is that this week will change your life and equip you to fulfill the plan God has for you!